Wow, it has been a long time since I wrote a blog...I wrote the last one just before I became pregnant with our third child...At the beginning of 2012 I was focused on being healthy and eating right. I lost a little bit of weight. Then we decided to try to have a third child...I am currently 6 months pregnant with the baby due in November.
The first 3 months of pregnancy (March to May) I experienced a lot of nausea and fatigue in the afternoon and evening. Lots of things went by the wayside while I sat on the couch trying not to throw up!! I am thankful that this did not hit in the morning when I was teaching English to preschool and kindergarten.
In June I started feeling a lot better and was able to administrate a great summer day camp program, we had almost 30 volunteers from the US during the month of July. Our boys loved having all of the English speakers around. On the left is a picture of me pregnant on my 40th birthday in June!! Below are the boys on a muddy hike with the volunteers.
Then had a week of vacation, where we shopped at malls buying school supplies, new socks, etc. for our boys and some of the needed supplies for our baby. Shopping in Quito is quite the experience with two boys age 6 and 8 who are used to shopping in stores in Macas no bigger than a US convenience store!! Our 8 year old was convinced that we had won a free trip and needed to take advantage of it right away when we were approached in one mall with a travel gimmick. All in all, we had a great week and got to do many activities we cannot do in Macas like watching Ice Age 3, bowling, going to a small amusement park, and to a children's museum.
Now the middle of August we are in Macas preparing for another school year!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario